Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Day 15 Blog

I think...this cold may be drawing to a close.
And also, I take back everything I said about parents day and the awkward.  Yep.
We had to MATE with our classmates.  To baby making music might I add.
To see how evolution changes the traits of populations over time, we passed on characteristics by breeding with our peers.  Mmhmm.  It was a little funny, but oh man was it uncomfortable.  (Sorry Quick, but we did TRY to mate with different people, despite our awkward.)  We used our results from our procreation to learn about Hardy Weinberg problems, which basically just FOIL genetics. What?! That's a thing. Yeah. Cool right?  The problems are a touch tricky, but I'll get the hang of them eventually.
Also, don't go with 19 friends to an island and start a new population.  Someone will get cystic fibrosis. Yep.
Hopefully next week the vlogs will be back, as I miss doing them! They're so much more fun than this stuffy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment